- With use of the CT703 firmware (see Support) this unit provides excellent solutions with all kinds of rotating cut-to-length systems as well as with applications like rotary labeling, printing, punching, sealing etc.
- The range of functions includes extended possibilities with evaluation and blanking of print marks, floating print mark registers and more.
- Specification of operating variables (eg cutting length) via external operator terminal, RS232 / RS485 interface or optional via CANBUS (MC700/CI)
- PROFIBUS connection via the PB251 gateway (see accessories)
- MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axis, programmable for multiple motion applications by simple download of the corresponding function firmware.