- MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axes, which can be assigned any motion control functions by loading a firmware. Together with the firmware BY701 (see firmware), this controller offers excellent synchronous functions for 1 – 4 axes.
- The firmware offers all conceivable possibilities for the synchronization of drives, including the influence of phase position and relative position between the drives and numerous index and print mark functions.
- Optionally, a “physical master” or the built-in “virtual master axis” with programmable speeds and ramps can be used as master drive.
- The number of successive axes can be extended arbitrarily via a cascading output.
- MC700 controllers can be operated via an external control terminal, serial interface or optional via CANBUS (MC700/CI). PC operator software is included.
- PROFIBUS connection possible via gateway PB251 (see accessories)